EHI Tables Export
EHI Export allows health systems to do a manual one-time export of health data for one or more patients. The EHI Tables export contains the electronic health information available in a patient's Juno record in multiple computable, comma-separated value (CSV) formatted files reflecting the native structures of Juno.
Refer to the following links for more information about the data included in each export pertaining to the data relevant in the resulting CSV outputs.
Some electronic health information might not be available in a table format; such as image files or pdf, xml and text documents. The actual files will be exported to the host directory along with the CSVs. The naming of these documents will coincide to a reference within the EHI tables.
The content included in the export might vary based on a variety of factors, including:
- The software applications in use at the health system that generated the files.
- The software version in use at the health system that generated the files.
- The documentation and software use practices in place at the health system that generated the files.
- Configuration decisions made by the health system that generated the files.
- The health system including materials not sourced from Juno.